There's something even more sweet about a gift wrapped with a personal touch and tender care.
We think these miniature gingerbread houses made from a natural kraft SOS grocery bag are just the thing to hold a cookie, a card, or a small trinket. Believe it or not, they are also easy to make!
Start by gathering your supplies:
- Small paper bag (any size will work)
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or twine
- Puffy paint, crayons, or stickers
Design your gingerbread house:
- Using puff paint or a crayon, decorate your paper bag keeping in mind that the top corners will eventually be folded to make your roof. You can also use stickers or other embellishments to add a pop of color or visual interest.
- Once your paint has dried, open the bag and fold the top corners of the bag down to create a triangle
- Use a hole punch to create two holes
Gather your goodies!
Gather the goodies of your choice, and place them in your open bag
Tie with twine, string, or ribbon of your choosing
Enjoy your handiwork:
And remember, any flaws are just part of the charm!